Program Description: Human development is the mind, spirit, thought, body, knowledge and ethics. This program focuses on building the Egyptian personality with its true characteristics, distinctive rhetoric and modern aspirations. This is to achieve a start in developing in a society of knowledge that believes in peace, openness and progress.
Vision: Culture is development, and development is people.
- Preparing a cultural and artistic map for each governorate, city and village.
- Building a library in each village (1000 libraries per year)
- A Local Culture Bureau Program. - An initiative to discover Cultural Talents.
- Create a local cultural and artistic program. - Take part in the reform of religious discourse program.
- Develop a program for the Egyptian identity and heritage "Egypt's Personality".
- Create and implementing local media programs.
- Preparation and implementation of creative seminars in the fields of story, novel, poetry and theater.
- Prepare and implement critical seminars, creative workshops, literary clubs and discover talents and creators.
- Encourage regional and central local publishing.
- Develop and implement programs for the targeting of specific local cultures for women, children, peasants, workers and sciences.
- Providing 100 books for 1000 libraries in each village each year and encouraging central, regional and electronic supply of libraries - Organising reading programs for children and youth in the governorates.
- Encouraging initiatives and exhibitions to spread visual arts, workshops and artistic competitions in governorates, cities and villages.
- Expanding the establishment of local symposium artspace projects.
- The expansion and revival of movie clubs, cinemas and theaters in the governorates.
- Develop a program for the spreading of popular arts and folklore between governorates
- Prepare of a program for Egypt cultural and artistic atlas. - Develop a plan of action for the civilizational coordination of each governorate.
- Prepare and implement local conferences to reform the religious discourse in cooperation with Al-Azhar and the Ministry of Awqaf.
- Establish a basis for a program of openness to the future in cooperation with scientific research institutions.
- Create a program for the cooperation with the countries of the world.
Legislative and Constitutional Framework:
- Constitutional articles: 25, 47, 48, 50, 67, 79, 82, 83, and 84