Program Description: Achieving a shift in the paradigm of Egypt is built upon transforming society from consumption to production, from import to export, from unemployment to productivity. This requires a change in the framework, curricula, programs and plans in order transform Egyptian villages from consumers to producers and transform the governorates from importing to exporting.
Vision: A producing village and an exporting governorate.
- Job Opportunities:
- 2 million jobs annually for 5 years (1 + 1)
- 1 million jobs to be created during the year in Egyptian villages (300 jobs / villages)
- 1 million jobs to be created in provincial centers and cities.
- Develop a map that identifies development gaps and investment opportunities in villages and governorates.
- Geographical targeting of productive and service projects in the Egyptian villages in the fields of agriculture, industry, transportation, education,health, logistics, services, and others.
- Project of promotion and marketing of producing villages and exporting governorates.
- Building incubators for entrepreneurs within universities in governorates.
- Preparing an integrated project for vocational training in the Egyptian governorates (at the level of centers and villages).
- Institutional Framework:
- Reconstruction of the Village Development Authority.
- Relaunch of the Integrated Rural Development Program "Shorouq".
- Expansion of the national project for the geographical targeting of the villages in need.
- Building partnerships with ministries, sectors, governorates and institutions.
Legislative and Constitutional Framework:
- Constitutional articles: 29 and 78